Consolidated Benefits & Insurance Services has cultivated all the services you would expect from one of California’s best in class benefit consulting firms, and we bring them to small, mid-sized and large employers who demand the best from their consulting partners. We work closely with clients to find the best combination of health insurance benefits and coverage options from our long established partnerships with some of the best carriers available to Anaheim business owners.
At Consolidated Benefits & Insurance Services, we take a consultative approach to determining the right plan design for your organization, and we continually measure your plan’s performance. We start with an assessment of your goals; we then develop your employee benefits strategy to make sense within these goals and in relation to benchmarks drawn from multiple data sources. Our ongoing stewardship process ensures a proactive follow up every three to six months.
Based on your specific needs and plan design, we implement a customized market analysis to identify potential cost-saving opportunities before moving forward with implementation.
Our resources for this process include:
- In-house analysis tools and capabilities
- Actuarial services for self-funded plan risk analysis and claim projections
- In-house software for conducting cost/benefit analyses, assessing your company’s current and past claims experience, and projecting outcomes based on various proposed plan scenarios
- Industry-specific benchmarking data for showing comparative contributions, plan designs and costs — extremely useful for decision-making
By using these resources to facilitate comprehensive market analysis, organized request for proposal (RFP) services and plan renewal negotiations, Consolidated Benefits & Insurance Services helps to keep your benefits strategy and your costs under control.
We strive to save your company money and arrive at the most appropriate benefit plan recommendations. To do this, we complement our services with an arsenal of research-based analyses unique to Consolidated Benefits & Insurance Services
- Renewal Reviews and Projections
- Healthcare Reform
- Plan Design
- Employer Contribution Strategy